Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: ...so who surfs the web for costume ideas?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I do. Not that I would ever buy a costume, because, you know, that's sad...but I look for ideas. I mean, we all do make our own costumes, right?

    ...right?

    I'm the Martha Stewart of evil. *sigh*

    Anywho, this year I am finding cotumes that are...you know...clothes. That I wear. Regularly. Should I be offended?

    Check this guy out:
    5927?zm400400100

    ...I would kick the fucking snot outta that twerp... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...reminds me of vic's mom! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    this is a very quaint way of covering up your first sefl-pic post. busted...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    from the neck down, that could be me...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Naw, Boner...this is closer to me:

    3401?zm400400100

    ...yanno...most of these models are looking to get their asses kicked...the guy in the kilt looks entirely too happy to be wearing it...O_O

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    from the neck down, that could be me...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...he could raided my closet, but I have a better body. And, um, I am actually...you know...a man. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ...now, now DA, dont be telling fibs! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    did I just just say "fibs"? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...ah, and I wouldn't be caught dead in those cheap sunglasses.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    Naw, Boner...this is closer to me:

    3401?zm400400100
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You wear black spandex hotpants? Never woulda guessed that....

    ** Ducks under desk **

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by macabeee:
    You wear black spandex hotpants? Never woulda guessed that....

    ** Ducks under desk **
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...with combat boots! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •